GREED PSYCHOLOGY: Unbalanced Lower Self
- Mean and selfish in character
- We fear not having enough so we become greedy and horde provisions thus preventing others having their fare share
- We feel powerful through ownership
- We become egotistical and link our happiness to the quantity our material possessions
- We develop a strong desire to possess things believing that they will bring us lasting contentment and happiness in the form of the lusts of: power, sex , and material wealth
There is nothing wrong with these important parts of life in themselves, but we will only be experiencing a small part of the human repertoire of experiences if we experience only these aspects of life.
It is very easy to become unbalanced by materialism and neglect other important aspects of the human experience.