"To be impure, bad, and selfish"
TEMPTATION TO INDULGE IN SELFISH, BAD, AND IMPURE ACTIVITIES
In the course of each life, each soul will be tempted to commit selfish acts that are not centered in love. Exert all your effort to avoid indulging in acts of non-love and acts of selfish egotism (sin). Understand selfish egotism and bad behaviour to be a product of impurity, heartlessness, ignorance, and selfish egotism.
- Egotism and Selfishness
- Integration of The Seven Centers
- Personality and The Seven Centers
- Psychology Index
- Purification and The Seven Centers
- Spiritual Ignorance
- Stages of Human Development
- Conscience: Ethics and morality
- Personality disorder
- Personality traits
- Seven Centers of the Human Experience
- Understanding the human experience
- Worldly Character