PARADIGM AND OPINION
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Paradigm: A way of viewing life
- Opinion: An individual's perception of life
MULTITUDES OF PARADIGMS
There are so many possible ways of viewing "Life, Universe, Everything."
How tiresome it can be when we search for "an Absolute Truth" and then spend the rest of our lives attempting to convince other people that "our paradigm is the Truth."
Lighten up and respect everybody's right to their own paradigm - as long as it's harmless.
That is the right of the unique of the individual.
Pick a paradigm and take it for a test drive!
COMMON PARADIGMS OF OUR UNIVERSE
- Big bang and the persistent expand/contract universe.
- Big bang and heat death.
- Mystery of Existence.
- Unity of individual with Existence.
- One Being and variety phenomena as imagination/thought-forms.